Marketing Advisor / Account Manager
Central Ontario Broadcasting is an independent broadcasting company. That means we can make decisions quickly, believe radio is really fun and encourage high fives in the hallway! We offer a friendly work environment less than an hour from Toronto and are 20 minutes to ski hills and cottage country. It’s a beautiful and growing place to live, work, and play!
We have a rare opportunity to step into a high-profile sales role with our market-leading full-service marketing agency, featuring radio and a full suite of digital marketing products.
- Represent two diverse stations, plus a digital platform, to deliver results to our customers.
- Provide quality service and leading edge marketing advice to existing clients.
- Develop new/incremental business through prospecting.
- Determine objectives and solutions to propose directly to clients in order to create business partnerships and help businesses achieve their goals.
- Ability to present your ideas with passion, literacy, and conviction.
To be successful in this position you:
- Enjoy a fast paced, energized environment surrounded by people who enjoy making things happen. You have ideas!
- Are self-managed, high achieving, and a proven business developer.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing in today’s business environment.
- Are a creative problem solver.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to work independently towards your goals.
- Have a love of learning and new challenges. We believe in an environment of constant learning, training, and development.
- Enjoy working towards income and revenue goals, and comfortable with ultimately being a commissioned seller.
- Post-secondary Marketing education or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years media sales or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Understanding of multi-media sales platforms, including radio, digital and social.
- Ability to succeed in a commissioned compensation structure.
If you are determined, energetic, creative, and enjoy a family-run company atmosphere with a stable and collaborative environment, then Central Ontario Broadcasting is the place for you!
Click the logo above to apply.