Morning Host and Music Director
Love attention & spotlight? Want to feel like you’re in an episode of Cheers where everybody knows your name? Do you actually get that reference? Welcome to 93.1 The Moose, Timmins Classic Hits, we’re looking for a Morning Show Host/Music Director who knows the 70s, 80s and 90s aren’t nostalgic, they’re CLASSIC. If that’s you, let’s hear from you.
Our goal is to have a creative, collaborative & supportive environment to develop skills & continue to build your radio career.
- Host morning show 6am to 10am
- Be a part of the community
- Promotional appearances
- Be committed to regular airchecks
- Contribute to station social media pages and websites
- Be an ambassador for the Radio Station everywhere you go
- Voice tracking additional shifts for other dayparts or stations as required
- Schedule music for our cluster of Classic Hits stations
- Maintain station clocks, music library and imaging inventory
- Get creative with themed weekends, Two-Fors, etc.
- Voicing commercials for Vista properties as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1 year of radio experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid audio editing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition
- Knowledge of G-Selector is an asset
- Ability to relate to the local target audience
- Strong teamwork & collaboration, able to take direction and coaching
- Is calm under pressure of deadlines
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach around the office and at events
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with an MP3 or a link to Soundcloud audio demo.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.