Street Team Interns
Indie88 is searching for interns to join our Street Team. You are a student, preferably in a program with a focus on radio or television broadcast, public relations or digital media communications. You are looking for an opportunity that fulfills your program requirements and gives you valuable first experience in the radio industry. Do you have an outgoing, energetic and approachable personality? Do you love engaging with the public and working with a fantastic team? Reporting to the Promotions Manager & Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for representing the station at the best events in Toronto while creating fun, memorable experiences for our listeners.
Must be 19+
- Represent Indie88 all over the GTA indoors and outdoors
- Engage with listeners and make them remember you. You’re approachable and you love talking to strangers!
- Be a social media superstar, posting photo and video content to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from station events, concerts, on the street
- Promote the station and brand with a big smile! Be outgoing, enthusiastic and have fun!
- Be able to shine in front of a crowd and be comfortable on a microphone.
- Responsible, reliable and punctual. Always represent the station in a professional manner.
- Set up and tear down equipment and signage.
Send a great cover letter, resume and voice demo (only if you have one, not necessary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Street Team Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.