Want to create an awesome radio spot and have it listened to by industry professionals?
Want to rep your school?
Want to win an OAB Prize Pack including $1,000 CASH?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should enter the
OAB Career Day PSA Contest!
We are looking for one killer PSA to promote the Ontario Association of Broadcasters’ Career Day 2019!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The official event title is OAB Career Day 2019: Broadcasting & Beyond
- It takes place Monday March 4th at Corus Quay, 25 Dockside Drive
- It’s a full day event that kicks off with a panel discussion, and then features small group discussions with industry professionals representing just about every department of radio and television stations – you get to meet the people who are the real deal!
- It’s a great way to get an idea of how the radio and television industries actually work, and what jobs will be available in the future
- It’s a terrific networking opportunity
- If you want to go, all you have to do is ask your program coordinator!
That’s it! Take those key facts and churn them into whatever buttery magical ad you can come up with, then send it our way! Your campaign can include any combination of radio spots, tv spots, social media, digital ads, and conceptual ideas! Show us your multi-platform storytelling skills! ENTER BELOW by Friday, February 22 and we’ll announce the winner at OAB’s Career Day 2019!