Tailgate Team Member
Want the COOLEST job ever? Cool 100 is looking for people to be a part of our Tailgate Team!
What does the Tailgate Team do? Listen to music, talk with people, hang out at fun events around the Quinte area, give out Cool swag, drive an awesome truck and get paid for it!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send along your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be working primarily on weekends, with some weekday and evening shifts. The nature of this position requires the successful applicants to have flexible schedules. Responsibilities:
- Execute station events and on-site promotions.
- Assist in managing inventory of prizing.
- Set-up remotes with all required components (prizing, staff, vehicle and signage).
- Maintain promotional signage; draw boxes, entry forms and equipment including station vehicles.
- Attend all major station promotions.
- Post to and update the stations Social Media platforms from events/promotions
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- A motivated individual with ideas, discipline and enthusiasm.
- Able to work independently; yet a strong team player.
- An Ontario “G” Level Drivers License is necessary (G2 is acceptable)
Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.