Digital & Content Coordinator
We are an independent modern media company. That means we can make decisions quickly, believe radio and digital work together harmoniously, and encourage high fives in the hallway.
We’re used to innovating and winning.
Central Ontario Broadcasting offers a very friendly work environment in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Our head office is located 20 minutes to ski hills and cottage country, less than an hour from Toronto.
Enough about us….
We’re looking for a Digital & Content Coordinator
We’re looking for a team member to join our day-to-day operation of creating digital content and reaching our audience in new ways.
- Assist in reaching new audience and keeping our current audience engaged.
- Create consistent content based on a set strategy for our digital platform and two radio station websites.
- Assist in creating and executing the digital and content strategy laid out by management.
- Including content for the website, social media, email marketing, SMS, and more.
- Assisting with monitoring and responding to comments on social media.
- Working with the News Director and newsroom for occasional special assignments within the community.
To be successful in this position you:
- Enjoy a fast paced, energized environment surrounded by people who enjoy making things happen.
- Have an understanding of content creation with SEO in mind.
- Are a strong writer and able to write content quickly and open to revisions.
- Have an understanding of various digital marketing concepts to reach mass audience.
- Have experience working with WordPress, and optimizing content.
- Are comfortable navigating through all major social media platforms.
- Are a self-starter and eager to learn.
- Are collaborative by nature.
If this sounds like you, please send your writing, photo, video compositions and anything else you’d like to brag about to email@example.com
Please type Digital & Content Coordinator in the subject line
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.