Integrated Marketing Coordinator
We are an independent modern media company. That means we can make decisions quickly, believe radio and digital work together harmoniously, and encourage high fives in the hallway. We’re used to innovating and winning.
Central Ontario Broadcasting offers a very friendly work environment in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Our head office is located 20 minutes to ski hills and cottage country, less than an hour from Toronto.
Enough about us….
We’re looking for an Integrated Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for another team member to manage and implement ongoing advertising campaigns for clients, with a strong focus on digital marketing.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Project management of key client campaigns
- Trafficking digital campaigns (content, video, pre-roll, Google Ads, social/Facebook ads)
- Inventory checks for reps
- Developing weekly training materials and tips
- Wrap reports and campaign updates
- Small graphic design responsibility for display ads, internal ads and promo materials for social media platforms
- Presentation creation for reps
- Presentation support for reps/client meetings
- Prospecting for new clients to distribute to the sales team
- Overseeing ongoing performance of current campaigns (Google Ads/DFP and Audio Serve for Pre-Roll Campaigns)
- Revenue opportunity development (ex/ newsletter sponsorships, podcasts etc.)
- Contingency plans for under performing campaigns
- Weekly seminars/workshops for digital product training systems and best practices (self education) to stay on top of digital trends
If this sounds like you, please send your writing, photo, video compositions and anything else you’d like to brag about to email@example.com
Please type Integrated Marketing Coordinator in the subject line
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.